Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pulled out of a file...

Hi again! This photo today was dragged out of an old folder. I haven't uploaded my great beach pictures yet...even though I printed some and holyyy cooowwwww!!! They turned out preeeetty darn good. ;) However! I was looking for something a little different to post today, and thought well what the heck. I will post a picture of a person :) but who...and stumbled across this sweet picture of my boyfriend, quite a few years ago..hehehe :)  I love the little quirky grin on his face, and he still makes the same face. :) Love it!


I edited this picture in 'picnik' love this program! I have the premium package, and if you are undecided about buying it, it is worth it! Make the jump and go for it. :) It has certainly paid for itself with the amount of pictures I have edited in the last not-even-year. ;)  So there's picture for today. Obviously not SOOC, but its still sweet and makes me smile. :)
Have a good one! Happy snapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment